Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Viva La Mexico!


Hola amigos! We are home from Mexico and had an incredible time. We stayed at the Occidental Grand XCaret Resort in Riveria de Maya, Mexico. It was about an hour south of Cancun. The resort was absolutely beautiful and huge! There was a lot of the resort we didn't even see I think. We also went to the XCaret ecological park attached to the resort. It had a fun underground river we floated through.

We enjoyed 90 degree weather, the beautiful Caribbean Sea, white sands, relaxing pools, good food and plenty of margaritas.

And the best part is it was free. Whenever I was enjoying the view, the weather, or the food/drinks I kept thinking, "AND ITS FREE!!!". I was driving my husband crazy.

It was so much fun and I got along well with the two couples we went with. All of the people we met through the work function were fun and kind.

The girls barely missed us and had a great time with Aunt KK and Granny and Grandpa. It was hard for me to be away from them! It was nice to remember we were a couple and not just parents.

So it's back to the daily grind but at least now I have a tan!

No comments: